Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Leaving from Ft Benning, Georgia

I will leave Ft Benning soon. A brief stop somewhere in the world...3 days in Kuwait City, should put me in Kandahar in the middle of next week. I shot expert today with my M9 -9MM handgun. I have more military equipment then I know what to do with (4 bags full). We are the best equipped, best trained military in the world!! FYI, my handgun is Only used for personal protection. By Geneva Convention, medical military officers only use weapons for personal protection and protection of their patients.

This week has been exciting, my fellow U.S. Military brothers and sisters and I are well prepared for our various missions. We are ARMY STRONG!

Until next time...

6 comments:

Blake and Coletta said...

Robert, God bless you for all you do. You have touched so many lives and we love you for it. We know you will do well and we await your safe return with more amazing stories to share.
Coletta & Blake

Reverend Blogger said...

Whooooooa! Army Strong! Our tradition of serving our fellow man, this great Country, and God continues with yet another generation! I'm proud of you Rob. Love ya and always praying for you....send me some pics. Look for Uncle Dee in Kuwait....

Mona said...

I wish you well in all your travels.

Mary Carter Jacob said...

Robert,
You have all of our prayers. God will be with you now and always. Iam looking forwad to hearing from you again soon. Love you always mom.

Ashley Robert's Sister said...

Have a safe trip brother. Love you! Ashley

MOM said...

I received your message! Stay safe,love you mom.