Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Interview with Dr. Robert Carter on HealthRadio live from Afghanistan 25th May at 1-2pm EST

I will be interviewed on  "Exercise is Medicine" in underserved  populations on HealthRadio, Tuesday, 25th May  from 1 to 2 p.m. ET.  I am on the "Exercise is Medicine" Task Force and I chair  the EIM committee on underserved populations.

Click on the link below to listen the live interview with Dr. Robert Carter III
http://www.healthradio.net/show/sports-medicine-and-fitness-show


Topic: ** * Exercise Is Medicine Month, Underserved Populations




*Segment 1(1:06-1:17pm EST)* Exercise Disparities in Minority and

Underserved Populations



*Segment 2(1:20-1:31pm EST):* Adverse Health Effects on The Underserved

Populations



*Segment 3(1:34-1:45pm EST):* What Resources Do these Populations Need

to Overcome These Disparities



*Segment 4(1:48-1:59pm EST):* EIM in The US and Abroad
What questions would you all like me to answer during my one hour interview?

I will talk about how EIM impacts these populations, what communities and individuals can do to improve health in the underserved, common issues for these groups, etc?

7 comments:

MOM said...

Very good Rob, keep up the good work. Mom will be listening!

Sister said...

Hey brother!! Will be tuning in!!

HeatedBlogger said...

thanks

~Erin said...

Doc, job well done. It was a good interview & very informative. Take care.

Ramona said...

I missed it (the audio on my computer was not working). Is there a way to listen to a recording of the interview?

keep well,

Ramona

Anonymous said...

thumbs up...
MayaB

Laurice said...

I just listened to the interview with the Bryants! We enjoyed it Carter! Well done!